Twenty Trunk Shows










My first project upon graduating from the WLW was to plan a trip home to California and organize twenty trunk shows in thirty days. This project provided the opportunity for me to test my new skills and fulfill my vision of supporting Turkish artists. Though the goal was to hold twenty events, I managed only fifteen. But with those fifteen shows we presented the work of ten artists, we enabled an artist to travel to the States to personally represent her jewelry designs, we donated 10% of our profits to charity, and we promoted cultural understanding through our direct interaction with customers.

In addition to our online business, the trunk show will continue to be part of our business model. It is a great opportunity for us to connect artisan with customer and to get personal feedback for our products and the work we do.









Please check our site for the upcoming events schedule.

No comments: